Religious tradition is ingrained in Dubuque like few other cities in America. The many faith-based institutions are as ubiquitous to the locals as the Mississippi River, US. Hwy. 20, the Roshek Building and John Deere Dubuque Works. . .
- Steeple Square’s Copper Restoration Complete
- VIDEO: The Inspiring Steeple Restoration at Steeple Square
- TH Photojournalist Gets Bird’s-Eye View of 1 of Dubuque’s Most Iconic Structures
- Dubuque’s Steeple Square Project Receives Major Support
- Steeple Square’s Titular Steeple to Resume Ticking, Ringing