Religious tradition is ingrained in Dubuque like few other cities in America. The many faith-based institutions are as ubiquitous to the locals as the Mississippi River, US. Hwy. 20, the Roshek Building and John Deere Dubuque Works. . .
- New Dubuque Child Care Center to Serve up to 72 Children, Create 15 to 17 Jobs
- Gilligan: Building ‘A Steeple Story’ — 1 click at a time
- Steeple Square’s Copper Restoration Complete
- VIDEO: The Inspiring Steeple Restoration at Steeple Square
- TH Photojournalist Gets Bird’s-Eye View of 1 of Dubuque’s Most Iconic Structures
arts and culture awards campus campus progress child care center community community event event event center former rectory Francis Apartments grants history housing Maria House Marita Theisen Childcare Center partners programs restoration St. Mary's Church stained glass steeple video Washington Neighborhood